This full-year curriculum helps three-year old children develop important readiness skills in ten critical learning domains while nurturing the child and encouraging cognitive, physical, and emotional growth.
This innovative learning system supports Robert-Leslie Publishing’s philosophy of play with a purpose. Filled with all the literature, components, and teacher support you need for a full year of learning and fun, this system provides:
- both teacher-guided instruction and child-initiated investigations.
- differentiated instruction for inclusion, English language learners, and learning styles.
- flexible scheduling for full- and half-day programs.
- classroom management tips and lesson planning guides.
- ongoing, integrated assessment.
- professional development.
- activities, ideas, and support for family involvement.
Included in the system are the Just for Threes Teacher Guide, System Resources, Social and Emotional Development Kit, and Let’s Investigate! Program Introduction Kit.